We are transitioning to Direct Primary Care, ReMDAS DPC
Who are we at ReMDAS DPC ?
A medical practice model that directly engages our member patients, that eliminates the health insurance company. We do not contract with or bill the patient member insurance. Our mission is to provide high quality, easy to access, affordable and personalized healthcare service to our members without the restrictive burdensome challenges presented by insurance companies.
What is ReMDAS DPC ?
A concierge level care that removes insurance companies and everything else that can come inbetween patient and doctor relationship and engagement. ReMDAS DPC offers ready access to a knowledgeable personal physician and quality care that is dedicated to our member patients. ReMDAS DPC has a fixed maximum number of membership available. Studies show that patients with access to a personal 24-hour primary care physician experience:
- 35% fewer hospitalizations
- 65% fewer emergency department visits
- 66% fewer specialist visits
- 82% fewer surgeries
Who is ReMDAS DPC for ?
- People who are uninsured
- People who are Insured***
- Immigrant families, parents and visitors
- Small Businesses, Employers and offices unable to offer marketplace commercial insurance to their employees.
A. Because for nearly the price you pay for your insurance office visit copay you
- Get insurance-free care - unlimited
- No front Desk person between you and your doctor
- No waiting
- Get regular hours care - unlimited
- Get any time, after-hours care - unlimited
- Speak directly to a knowledgeable caring doctor anytime - unlimited
- Get second opinion - unlimited
- Get prescriptions assistance
- Health and Education promotions webinars - free
- Get family coverage that will cover parent, spouse or child who may not be covered by your regular insurance.
- Take full charge of your health in partnership with a caring, accessible and knowledgeable doctor. You no longer leave it up to the insurance company or HMO.
- Access your doctor via phone, text, video conference, or with same-day / next-day in-office appointments
With ReMDAS DPC you take control of your health in partnership with caring and knowledgeable doctors
ReMDAS Direct Care - Individual Plan starts at*
$40/month for Ages 18 - 39 years
$55/month for Ages 40 - 64 years
> 65 years old $70/month
*Plan requires a 1-year commitment and a credit card on file. A one-time, non-refundable $150 enrollment fee will be charged to each new individual. Payment of membership fees is required to remain an active member and receive services. You may cancel your membership at any time
ReMDAS Direct Care - Family
**Plan requires a 1-year commitment and a credit card on file. A one-time, non-refundable $150 enrollment fee will be charged to each family member. Payment of membership fees is required to remain an active member and receive services. You may cancel your membership at any time.
*** We recommend those who have insurance to keep and maintain their plans.
Application opens 1st June 2021. Get a $75.00 discounted enrollment fee when you enroll in the first 30 days. Flexible spending account payments are welcome. Only a limited number of spots available for patients and families.